[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wunsch/Wünsch, Schmidt, Riehl

dnmiller at whiz.to dnmiller at whiz.to
Sun May 29 19:27:54 PDT 2016

Does anyone out there have a connection to any or all of the following Volhynian families, who ended up in Leduc or Millet, Alberta: (1) Valentine (William) Riehl (1871-1954), (2) Johannes Friederich Wunsch (1825? -     ) his wife, and (3) Juliana Schmidt (1853 - 1921), who was almost certainly a sister of Gustav Schmidt  (1871 - 1961), both being daughters of a Wilhelmina (____) Schmidt.   it seems to me I once saw a WUNSCH family history book, but it alas it has disappeared.  Thanks.
Don Miller