[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Link to digitised book on Germans in Poland (to 1917)

Helen Gillespie gilleh23 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 13:05:17 PST 2016

This is the main source of the monograph Die Deutschen in Polen
http://difmoe.eu/

It is a German site and is noted as the Digitale Forum Mittel- und
Osteuropa e.V. (DiFMOE)  and holds digitised material from various archives
in middle and eastern Europe.

The above book was in the monographs section.   There are photo sources
from the Lodz region   http://difmoe.eu/?content=Bildmaterial
<http://difmoe.eu/?content=Bildmaterial>  but I also hit the snag re the
Adobe Flashplayer.

Some of the periodicals  (
http://difmoe.eu/archiv/periodika?content=Periodika
<http://difmoe.eu/archiv/periodika?content=Periodika> )   I searched didn't
come up, but did find one interesting one called Der Wanderer durch Ost und
Westpreussen

http://difmoe.eu/archiv/calendar?content=Periodika&day=1&kalender=1&month=9&name=Der+Wanderer+durch+Ost-+und+Westpreu%C3%9Fen&title=Der+Wanderer+durch+Ost-+und+Westpreu%C3%9Fen&year=1911

As most were not in my area of interest, I did not pursue in detail.....but
if it's yours.....hopefully you will find something of interest.

Helen