[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wiesenthal Province Warsaw

Frank Schultz frankinclt at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 17:17:41 PDT 2016

Hello,

Does anybody know a colony by the name of “Wiesenthal” (Vizental, Wizental) in the Warsaw province?
I have a marriage entry from 1884 that is written in Russian and there it says that the groom, Fryderyk S(c)ultz, who resided in Zwada, Lubartow, was born in in the colony of Vizental, province of Varshava.
Unfortunately, I cannot find this place anywhere.

Should anybody know where this place is located, please be so kind and let me know.

Thank you in advance,
Frank Schultz