[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Assistance appreciated

Marilyn Bowker positivechanges.bowker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:09:32 PDT 2016

Good evening (here in British Columbia) - I have two possible leads on finding my grandmother, Emma Eckstein Langner. - but I am stuck and wonder if anyone could help me move ahead.   The first is a birth record, apparently in Russian located on the Genteka site.     Would anyone  be willing to translate it for me?    I would need to send it to your email because apparently the file is too large for this site.

Secondly, I do not know how to access this record from the SGGEE site:

	Eckstein    JosefineEmilie   7 Jun 1886  Kolodesch  ROZ   Father:  Gottlieb       Mother: Pauline Fak/Hack   file:   2380019/1886    page:   128     remarks:    1079

Thank you for your help.

Marilyn Bowker