[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hello, I need help EWZ

Helen Gillespie gilleh23 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:26:14 PDT 2016

This is a brief indexed list but a copy of the microfilm should be
available at the Berlin Archives .

http://www.odessa3.org/collections/war/ewz/link/ewzms116.txt

<http://www.bva.bund.de/DE/Organisation/Abteilungen/Abteilung_S/FonsCivitatis/Glossar/_functions/glossar.html?lv3=4488134&lv2=4488724>
Mehr Info
http://www.ahnenforschung-woehrmann.de/joomla/index.php/stammblaetter

Helen

From: Andrzej Hausman <ahausman at outlook.com>
To: "ger-poland-volhynia at sggee.org" <ger-poland-volhynia at sggee.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 20:00:46 +0000
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hello, I need help
Hello ,

One  week ago My father told me history about his family from Kamenka,
Berezovka and Bondara in Volyn. Nine persons of Hausmann family escaped to
Germany in 1943. Im looking for mikrofilm of copy A3342-EWZ50 – CO 55. I
know that in this microfilm I can find my grandfather, my grandmother and
my father – born in Wilsk in 1941.

These files contain plenty of genealogical information of my family
history. How can i find copies of this microfilms. I would like to aply for
German nationality. I have no acess to this film so I will be grateful for
any help and tips.