[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation help needed-Werners from Chodecz

Naomi Seppala ntseppala at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:25:30 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

First, I would like to thank Jan Textor for his help in bringing us the
records from Chodecz and Przedecz.  They are amazing.

I am trying to determine the marriage partners of my grandfather's aunts
and uncles.  My Russian name recognition has improved 1000 percent, but
there are still some handwritings that are beyond me.

I believe the following 3 records are for my family, but ask that one of
you kindly confirm the parents' names of both bride and groom.

Thanks much,
Naomi Seppala
Chicago, IL

1874 Marriage#2