[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish Soldiers who died in Wrocław (Breslau)

Frank Schultz frankinclt at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:49:48 PDT 2016

Hello,

I just came back from a trip to Poland and met a lady at the State Archives in Wrocław who has done extensive research on war cemeteries this town. My grandfather Friedrich Schultz was born in Zawada, Lubartow happened to be injured, captured by the German army and passed away in a hospital in then Breslau in 1939.
I was wondering whether anybody else here has similar situations regarding Breslau.

Also, apart from this, does anybody have ancestors/relatives who served in the 15th Infantry Regiment “Wilkow” at the outbreak of WW II ?

Thanks,
Frank