[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Colonization in the Area of Garwolin County

Frank Schultz frankinclt at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 17:57:15 PDT 2016

I recently came across a website which discusses the above mentioned topic. It was of immense interest to me since the family of my grandmother (Emile Schultz, nee Jabs) is from the area in question. The author is Zbigniew Wegrzynek. I had two articles translated into English (25 pages) and am happy to share the translation with anybody who thinks it would be helpful to them.
Please email me if interested.

Regards,
Frank