[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Metryki.genealodzy.pl mixup?

Bob Krampetz bob.krampetz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 18:23:16 PDT 2017

I was extracting some records of my Greatgrandfather and his parents and
some siblings
in the Lipno sets.

​I successfully obtained a number of birth records from 1826 to 1835.
When I got to 1838
births,  the index,  SKU-4  showed  Gotlib Krampic (Krampitz) as #130.
When I brought up record #130,  I could not find any "Gotlib Krampic"
anywhere.

I admit, I'm a tyro at reading Polish cursive,  but other records clearly
showed the names I'm  looking for.  But not this one.   I looked at a few
earlier and later,  couldn't find Gotlib's entry.  In fact what I thought I
read, didn't match the index.

Here's the direct path:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0392d&sy=1838&kt=1&plik=130-132.jpg#zoom=1&x=674&y=481

My question, is this a mixup?  or is the name buried in there?

Bob Krampetz