[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wegrow, Poland Records

Helen Gillespie gilleh23 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:39:34 PDT 2017

Hi Sieg,

I don't read Polish, but there is at least one Lutheran church in Wegrow,
although you may have checked this already.     http://wegrow.luteranie.pl/
<http://wegrow.luteranie.pl/>
Perhaps a query to the Pastor might help find an answer. The Pastor might
be able to read German....

There's even a link to the cemetery attached and there is a brief
transcript of names and dates  http://wegrow.luteranie.pl/cmentarz/list.html
and you can click on the images on the map to see the monument
http://wegrow.luteranie.pl/cmentarz/map.html
<http://wegrow.luteranie.pl/cmentarz/map.html>

Good luck and let us know if this was helpful.

Helen Gillespie