[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tomsk, Siberia Settlement

TammyJochman tjjochman at milwpc.com
Mon Apr 17 06:26:38 PDT 2017

No the article does not include their wives names or birthdates.

I am most interested in Friedrich Witt but there is more information on Wilhelm Kelm (who’s father was also Wilhelm). Wilhelm Kelm (Jr.)
had a son named Julius and William’s grandson, Reinhold Kelm was born in the colony in 1933. In 1937 when the men were “collected”
Wilhelm Kelm returned because of his old age. (I don’t know if that is Wilhelm Sr. or Jr.)

The village name was Krasnoznamenka.