[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: Siberian information (Klaprat Endler)

Наталья Юдина yudina-62 at inbox.ru
Tue Apr 18 07:14:47 PDT 2017

Hi, Randi,
  In the collection of documents "Liquidation of the russian Germans properties" (by Mikhailo Kostiuk) I've found  (page 109) these  two Volynian Germans with the surname "Klyaprat":
Klyaprat Julius Daniilowitsch,  colony Lisovshchina, Zhitomir district, land possession - 12,6 dessyatin (equals 33 acres)
Klyaprat Edmund Daniilovich,  colony Lesovshchina, Zhitomir district, land possession - 14,4 dessyatin (38 acres)

Mit herzrlichen Grüßen,
Natalia Yudina
(Moskau, Internationaler Verband der deutschen Kultur)