[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gross Tuchen, Evang. church records

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 22 17:35:56 PDT 2017

This message is for the lady who was looking for information on Evangelical Church Records from Gross Tuchen in Pomerania about 3 - 4 weeks ago.

By error I deleted your message and so i was unable to contact you. You were looking for help with finding evangelicaal church records from Gross Tuchen. Could you please tell me what years and what name you are looking for ? To start with, please let's try one or two names with dates .

I might be able to help,.........but I might not have the info you are looking for . Let's give a try !

Peter von Lipinsky