[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Reading a death record

Linda Bowen lindakb45 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 07:45:19 PDT 2017

I'd like opinions on what the wife's last name is in this record .   The
one witness seems to have the same last name as the wife.

The age of Samuel Bloch, birth place and his wife's first name fits with
the master pedigree record for Samuel Bloch whose wife was Elizabeth

Schiewe I472341.

August Bloch is mentioned as well and I'm hoping this is my great
grandfather since my family has

several DNA matches  who link to this Bloch family.

But that last name sure doesn't look like Schiewe to me.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1491d&sy=345&kt=10&plik=09-14.jpg#zoom=1&x=2572&y=2099

TIA

Linda