[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lublin database

Beatrix Hughes beatrix.hughes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 08:12:53 PDT 2017

I found a relative in the Lublin database but I'm having trouble finding
the document on the family search site. The info on the database for
Kristine Drat says: Died August 1927  Disk 66 File 00100 Reg #57 Folder
Cycow 1928 with a special note: Baptist Alegata Zezulin Aug 1928

I couldn't see it in the Family search file and when I checked the look up
table on the sggee site it said disc 66 is not available. Am I out of luck?

Also, does anyone know if there are any plans for more records to be
scanned for Baptists in the Lublin/Cycow area other than the ones already
on Family search?