[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Reading a death record

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Mon Apr 24 06:02:19 PDT 2017

Linda,

with help of the geneteka db I found the death record of Christoph Bloch:
http://www.geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&w=05ld

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1749d&sy=1833&kt=3&plik=149-152.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=354&y=458

Zgierz (evang.) Nov. 13, 1833

witnesses Michael Bloch, 45, farmer in Swedow
and Martin Barczynski, 39, clothmaker in Zgierz

+ Nov. 11 Christoph Bloch, farmer, 85 years old

He left behind his wife Anna Elisabeth Beutler!

Edelgard
    Correction:  the name is written Bentlow. Bentlof could be another spelling. I cannot see this name for the witnesses. Their names are Johann Bloch and August Bloch.

    Edelgard

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Edelgard Strobel" <udo-edelgard at freenet.de>