[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Asstance with translating Russian document.

Dick Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Mon Apr 24 09:11:27 PDT 2017

Hallo,

This marriage is listed in the SGGEE VKP datatase with a link to a digital
scan of the record from AGAD in Warsaw and a partial translation below, the
second line has the names of the parents.

Bohn Rudolf32 10-Feb 1898 Rozyszcze Rozyszcze Wildemann Emilie 21 AGAD
online 28 84
Friedrich Bohn & Regine Kamen ? Carl Wildemann & Wilhelmine Felberg Link

Regards,
Dick Stein