[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Russian help

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Tue Apr 25 07:06:15 PDT 2017

Beatrix,

the groom is Gottlieb Ruttich, 26, son of Gottlieb and Rosalie
Schatschneider
he married Christine Draht, 23, daughter of Friedrich Draht and Ernestine
Albrecht on Nov. 25, 1885

The pronunciation of the ending -ig is -ich in German. Both spellings -
Ruttig or Ruttich - are possible.

Regards,

Edelgard