[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Asstance with translating Russiandocument.

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Thu Apr 27 02:59:13 PDT 2017

Hallo aus Deutschland,

I've tried to decipher the place names:
http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/439/sygn.%2052/pages/PL_1_439_52_0028.htm

the groom was residing in
Worokomle, Kowel district (Worokomle/Vorokomle), Kamin-Kashyrskyi, Volyn,
Ukraine
and born in Chmielewo, Lomza district (Poland)
(10) wies

Chmielewo

woj. podlaskie
pow. lomzynski
gmina Nowogród
69 osób

---
the bride lived in Maly Glusz??? Kowel district
and was born in Ruskoleka, Lomza district (Poland)
=
Stara Ruskoleka

woj. mazowieckie
pow. ostrowski
gmina Andrzejewo

www.mapa.szukacz.pl

There was a Wildemann branch living in Königsbach (Bukowiec), Lodz,
originating from Württemberg.

My Kamens (Kamen(t)z, Camenz) ancestors originate from Maulbeerwalde in the
Prignitz in Brandenburg and came to the Konin area in Poland in 1828. There
was a probably related branch from Wittstock in Brandenburg that moved to
the Gostynin area in 1816. Kamenz is a town in the district Bautzen in
Saxony, Germany.

Greetings,

Edelgard