[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynians in Argentina (Javier Acosta)

Luann Olson lmohrolson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:20:02 PST 2017

The reason my grandmothers sister went to Argentina was because of her "eye disease", which I have read could have been pink eye. She was separated from her family but "attached" herself to another family traveling to Argentina. I don't know if this family knew our family. My grandmother did receive letters from her but no one remembers any of these except that grandma read them in German out loud and no letters were saved. So sad. LuAnn

Sent from my iPad