[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schmidt's in Volhynia

Jeff Loser duckmania7 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 19 15:41:55 PST 2017

I have found my gggf and gggm - Ferdinand Schmidt and Susanna(e)
Mittelstaedt - as well as their six children - Reinhold, Emilie, Konrad,
Ephraim, Martha, and Karl. Reinhold, my ggf, emigrated to the US through
Philadelphia and went to the Lutheran Seminary there. There are rumors that
one of his siblings may have emigrated to Canada and one to the northern
Midwest - Minnesota or Wisconsin. I have no details about the birth or
marriage of my gggp's. Any assistance navigating through this website for
that information or direct relationships to these folks would be most
appreciated and any/all contacts regarding them are welcome.