[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Resettlement after WW2

Randy Svenson randy_svenson at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 07:03:06 PST 2017

I have had to find many distant relatives in the EWZ files.  After the War many went to various areas in East and West Germany.  One family returned to Volhynia even though the husband died while serving in the German Army. The only reason that I can find for this is that her Father, Mother, younger sisters and brothers had immigrated to Canada in 1930 (she was oldest and married).  Her Father was a POW during WWI.  So proving that she was a German should have been easy.

Open to thoughts.

Randy