[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Christian Spitzer and Anna Christina Grams

Petra Serwaty petra at serwaty.de
Tue Jan 3 05:32:07 PST 2017

Hello at all,
thank you so much for your help.
Now I'm reading Klein Laterutz, too ;) . I'll looking if I find more
about this place and entries from there.

Sigrid: I've found this by SGGEE, too. But I hope, someone have read
something about this persons somewhere.
Ladorudzek - Borecznia - Babiak - Rudzk Wielki = 70 km = 44 miles - not
so far away.

By gedbas I found a lot of Spitzer which were born between 1799-1815 in
Lubunke, Borecznia (near Babiak) and directly in Babiak - they could be
the same family. Now I must find out more about this persons and if they
were related at my Spitzer-family or if this were another family.
But Babiak wasn't online before 1866, I'll try to get the film by the
mormons.

Since now I've not found entries from Rudzk Wielki before 1840 in
Wladyslawo but in the catholic churchbooks from Polajewo :) . I've found
there as an example a death entry from 1839 (page 24, No. 9) and many
more between1829-1839 from Rudzk Wielki, Laczki, Polajewo and Przewocz
Maly.
Look here

https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.city=Po%25C5%2582ajewo&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&goComments=false&query.query

The birth entry from november 1795 I've got from the Diözesenarchiv in
Wloclawek.

Sorry, I don't know what you mean with this "Email Databases at sggee.org
for a Family Group Sheet to determine if anyof these Spitzers are
possibly linked to Christian Spitzer."
I didn't kno this way.

Best regards
Petra