[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Trying to find more records

Eric Arnold arnolderict at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 10:27:01 PST 2017

I've been researching my family from volhynia. From what I understand they
lived in Stanislawka or Stanislawki but not sure which since both are
listed. The furthest person I found was a death record for gottlieb arnhold
in 1890 and says he was 78 and born inBrzezin, Petrikau . I can find 2
locations in modern Poland but not sure which it is or if it's even in
Volhynia. I can only find a marriage record for his son reinhold and birth
of grandson julius. I can't find a birth record for Oswald who is my great
grandfather son of julius. Both of them came to the U.S. in 1906. I would
appreciate some help on where to look to find relatives that stayed in
Europe and where to look to trace back even further. Thanks for any
information and help.