[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Death entry in new 1900-1912 records.

Richard J Flanagan rflanagan1 at videotron.ca
Sat Jan 14 13:34:40 PST 2017

Linda,

               The Volhynian data from which you quote the entry for August
Bloch, which was recently added to the SGGEE website, are not pedigree files
but rather transcriptions of an index compiled by hand in the 50's or 60' by
an unknown clerk in the State Archive in Zhytomyr.   These indices always
point to an entry in the original parish records, which are not on-line.
Therefore one must proceed with some caution.   These are copies of copies
of copies but infinitely better than nothing at all.

The original record can (perhaps) be obtained from the State Archive in
Zhytomyr.  It might contain additional information but most likely would
not.

Richard