[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Old German Reading and Translation

Manfred Hensel manfred.hensel at koeln.de
Sun Jan 29 10:38:28 PST 2017

Waldemar,

the text on the first tombstone:

This (tomb)stone is to honor the ash of innkeeper Mr. Johann Fuhrman,
who began his being on earth
in 1750 in Filehne and ended in 1805 in Warschau (Warsaw)
furthermore (to honor) to Mrs. Anna Elisabeth Roesler maidenname
Seifert, born in Lissa 1714,
died in 1803 in Warsaw und their great-grandson Heinrich Roesler, born
on 19th and dies on 29th of January 1805.

Regards
Manfred

--
Manfred Hensel