[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] No Attachments on messages sent to the listserv

dabookk54 at yahoo.com dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 12:26:12 PST 2017

This is a message I should probably send out periodically. Our listserv will only accept messages that have text. Attachments of any kind are not allowed to be distributed via the listserv as that increases the possibility of transmitting viruses to the entire listserv. When you send something to the listserv please do not include any attachments as your message will not be sent out. I would suggest that you offer to anyone to request to receive the attachment(s) directly from you or, if you are replying to a message, then send the email with attachment only to that person and not to the listserv.
Karl KruegerListserv Administrator