[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Metschislawowka Volhynia

Marilyn Bowker positivechanges.bowker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 09:12:00 PST 2017

Hello all:

Thanks to the hard work of Rose Ingram and others, I have been able to see my Langner family birth records for the 1900-1915 era.    I have discovered that the family was still in Metschiwlawowka (and neighbouring villages of Neudorf and Hofmanowka) after my grandfather - Christian Langner - left for Canada in 1912.

I am wondering if any of you had family there at this time and if you have any knowledge of what happened to this group of people - did they stay on or were they sent elsewhere?    Any clues would be appreciated.

Thank you

Marilyn Bowker
Sechelt British Columbia