[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sad News - Howard Krushel

rlyster rlyster at telusplanet.net
Thu Jul 6 06:45:17 PDT 2017

There are many of us Howard helped.  He has relatives here in Barrhead.
Both he and Jerry steered me in the right direction 2006-2008 until we got our family book written.
My condolences to his friends and family: I am unavailable for the funeral but will send a card or note to the family.

Rita Lyster