[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lemke Family Janowica, Lublin, or Cycow

Linda Miles lsmiles1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 10:02:27 PDT 2017

I am hoping to connect with families that are related to the Lemkes of the
Lublin region. My grandfather was David  (also went by Fred) Lemke.  He was
born in Janowica  (spelling?) Lublin area on 4th March 1893. He first
married Johanna Jesse and immigrated to Oconto Falls, Wi in 1925. He later
went back to Loehne, Germany and married Gertrude  (?last name). They had
Veronika Gertrude b.1943 and Sonja Helene 1948. (Maybe more)
Does anyone out there have a connection to this family or have more
information?  I do not know anything about David's parents or siblings or
anything about the Lemkes of Janowica area. Thank you, Linda Miles