[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lutheran parish near Leczyca

Caroline Brymora carolinebrymora at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 03:59:26 PDT 2017

Hello Kate

In the early 1800s in czarny las (hilsbach) , also near Lodz, the german
evangelist colonists used the Catholic Church until their church was built.

Do you speak polish? I suggest joining TGZC - they have some indexes. most
are closer to czestochowa but it is worth looking through their index and
discussions for your parish. The people know a lot about the area.
http://genealodzy.czestochowa.pl/

There are some Lodz church books on familysearch but they are a bit hard to
find.

Hope that helps :)

Caroline (Australia)