[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lutheran parish near Leczyca

Manfred Hensel manfred.hensel at koeln.de
Tue Jul 18 11:40:15 PDT 2017

Kate,

respective to LAPP and SENGES a short query at
http://www.geneszukacz.genealodzy.pl gives only few results
but with the commonality of Warsaw parishes:

http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=S&w=71wa&rid=S&search_lastname=Senges&search_name=&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=1800&to_date=1900&rpp1=&ordertable=

http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&rid=S&search_lastname=Lapp&exac=&from_date=1800&to_date=1900&w=71wa

Maybe it is worth spending a little bit time with
http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/

Manfred

--
Manfred Hensel