[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lutheran parish near Leczyca

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Sun Jul 23 08:34:32 PDT 2017

 Hello again Kate,

      I think you should try Catholic records again. The two most likely
 Catholic parishes for Mikolajew / Neu-Schwedelbach would be Blonie,
 just to the south, and Siedlec, just to the north.

     Both parishes have surviving records in Polish archives.

     Blonie looks very promising, because on
 http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl
 there is a marriage record (without scan) from 1838 of
 Jan Wertmiller and Wilhelmina Keller. (I think you have seen it
 already).

    I can't see how complete the Blonie index is, there may be more
 Wertmiller records that are not yet indexed.

           Paul Rakow