[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Peter Loehstein-Lockstein-Luckstein

Heinrich Richter hzrichter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 00:47:47 PDT 2017

Hello List:

Last month I posted a message about Peter Loehstein. Thanks to Linda
Windmoeller, Price County Genealogical Society and Pam at Regional Archive,
Ashland, Wisconsin we found records that took him from Hamburg, Germany to
Detroit and then to Ashland County, Wisconsin. There were various spellings
of his last name that complicated the search but the most common spellings
are listed in the subject.

I am still trying to find his death record. The 1905 Wisconsin state census
showed him living in Jacob Twp, Ashland county. He was born in 1834  and
was 71 years old at the time the census was taken. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Heinrich Richter