[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FHL Films

Gordon Poley gpoles2 at cox.net
Fri Jun 23 18:25:59 PDT 2017

FYI
I don’t know when this started, but many, many, many of the LDS films are actually now viewable on-line at a local Family History Library.  Fortunately for me I am about 10 minutes away from one.  Clicking on the LDS link on the SGGEE parishes page takes you to the LDS catalog page for those films.  A little camera icon means the film is available for on-line viewing at a library and a reel icon means it is available for microfilm rental.  I don’t know if this viewing is possible at all libraries across the world or just in the USA.  It’s so nice to be able to download a copy of a record directly as well as no rental fee or wait time.
Gordon Poley