[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FHL Films

Randy Svenson randy_svenson at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 24 04:54:05 PDT 2017

LDS has one of the largest -- if not the largest -- genealogy catalogs in the World.  Ancestry.com paid LDS $1B for the privilege to digitalize and use the catalog.  Process is ongoing as the catalog is extensive and added to all the time.  Probably this is where the new online films are coming from.

Randy