[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Possible twins, wrong dates, or something else?

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 14:55:22 PST 2017

Gary,

Generally, the Europeans make a cross through the number 7. I agree the
1 slides off the 8. But when we extracted the data, the records,
especially on tables, were in chronological order as reported so the
year was clear. that's also why the date of record is not always
repeated for every one, but " is used--a symbol still used for a repeat.

Sigrid