[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Determining parents

Manfred Hensel manfred.hensel at koeln.de
Mon Mar 13 23:40:34 PDT 2017

Eric,
in all records on this page and I am sure on all preceding and following
pages too there is no any hint on the mother.
Everywhere the same scheme:
Karl SCHMITKE, farmer, son of deceased farmer Michael Schmitke, place of
birth "Alt Japust", denomination "evangelisch lutherisch"
Emilie WOLLERMANN, daughter of the teacher in Ki?cintowka Gottlieb
Wollermann, parents are living, place of birth Nebaufka,
denomination "evanglisch-luther."

Manfred

--
Manfred Hensel