[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lost Mielke family

Manfred Hensel manfred.hensel at koeln.de
Thu Mar 16 01:51:05 PDT 2017

Sue,
what's about this location:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malechowo
Even the page is in German language you will be able to locate "Malchow
Krs. Schlawe" with the map on the right side;
Malechowo is the present-day polish name of the village "Alt-Malchow"
(that is Old-Malchow") not far from the Baltic Sea
and the province is called "Westpreussen".
The site "westpreussen.de" could be helpful for family research in that
area where I am myself not very familiar.

Regards
Manfred

--
Manfred Hensel