[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation Help Adolf Richter

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Mon May 1 05:44:55 PDT 2017

Hello Eveline,

translation:

Adolf Richter of Kolonia Janowka, gubernia Lutsk, husband of the deceased
Mathilde Runke, born in Zgierz parish, ev. luth. faith, 34 years old
oo Jan. 26., 1905
Mathilde Zuter of Kol. Matyldow, gubernia Lutsk, daughter of the deceased
Julius Zuter and his wife Karoline Ricks, born in gubernia Lutsk, ev. luth.
faith, 19 years old
witnesses: August Manthai und Theodor Stelzer

Regards from Germany,

Edelgard