[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Andreas Adam & Legacy 9

Irene König kopetzke at gmx.net
Fri May 19 13:08:00 PDT 2017

Hi Edie,

Is Georg Adam your great-great-grandfather? There is a strange gap of 16
years between 1843 and 1859 so it seems not unlikely to me that the
family moved back to Warsaw. But there is no proof. They got married in
Warsaw in 1836 and I found only the birth of their first child in 1837
Kępa Latoszkowa. I do not know, however, if all Warsaw books have been
indexed already in geneteka.

Irene