[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Peter Lockstein

heinrichrichter1 at aol.com heinrichrichter1 at aol.com
Fri May 26 08:39:04 PDT 2017

Hello Members

My grandmother was Amalie Lockstein Richter. On her EWZ records she says that her father's name was Peter and that he died in the USA. Our unwritten family history also has Amalie's father immigrating to the USA around late 1890's and that he died in the Chicago area just before the family was expelled to Siberia.
I have searched 1900 and 1910 US census records and found a Peter Loehstein born Jan.1834 living in Ashland County, Wisconsin, a very close match to Amalie's father who was also born Jan 1834. Can anyone suggest other search sites that might be of help in verifying this person. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Heinrich Richter