[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Yellow Grass Cemetery

Joan Meyer jmeyer at accesscomm.ca
Sat Oct 7 14:08:33 PDT 2017

I am a member of the SGS and I will contact them this week to see how "they located" these graves.  The knowledge of this site and the people buried there have been in my family and a few others for many years. Yet we were never taken to the exact location.  I wonder if the info that SGS has was obtained from oral history.  My goal is to definitely pinpoint the site and have if officially marked.

Thanks for mentioning this and I will pursue it.

Joan