[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Yellow Grass Cemetery, Saskatchewan

Helen Gillespie gilleh23 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 06:20:39 PDT 2017

Attention:  Joan Meyer
To follow up on a previous email :

Saskatchewan's Cemetery Project  has many cemeteries online  with the help
of volunteer transcribers and photographers.

The main link is http://rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cansacem/
and there appears to be over 3300 cemeteries listed.

Here is a link to a Yellow Grass cemetery [ although it may not be the one
you seek)
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cansacem/yellow_grass.html

There is also a digitised book on the history of Yellow Grass,
Saskatchewan
http://destinationyellowgrass.ca/   and, although it may not have your
ancestors' noted, families seemed to travel in groups and there may be
links to them.  The families cited come from an area close to my own
families' localtions - and I too have a Domres connection several
generations back from the same Kostopol area.

Good luck!

Helen Gillespie