[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Brick Wall Ludwig Singbeil

Sieg Schewe siegschewe at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 10:50:37 PDT 2017

Dear Members; I have been at this Brick wall along time and asking for your help.
When & how the family came to Canada. They are my great grandparents.
Ludwig Singbeil (Sengbeil, Sinkbeil, & a variety of other spellings. Born abt 1864
Wife Augustina Singbeil-her married and maiden name-cousins. Born abt 1865.
Married -12 Sept 1885-Info from the Zhytomyr, Ukraine archives & Sggee
Children with them:
Reinhold (Roy) B-1889
Gottlieb (Fred)- B -1892
Wilhelm-B -1893
Helena (Lena) B-1894
Possible Olga B -abt 1898-1900
Lived in the area of Derazhne, Kostopil, Rivne Ukraine
Came to Canada abt 1900. I have all their information after coming to Canada.
There is another Ludwig Singbeil B- 1850 came to Canada in 1900 with his wife Katarina & 3 children.
Not the family I am looking for.
Thank You

Sieg Schewe