[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Brick Wall Ludwig Singbeil

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 19:35:37 PDT 2017

Sieg,

The family you seek is in the MPD, but with 13 children, 8 more than you
list below.

They are

I485004  Ludwig (=Ludwik) SENKBEIL OR SENGBEIL OR SINGBEIL

I485574  Augustine SENKBEIL OR SENGBEIL OR SINGBEIL

Both his and her lines go back several more generations.

Is there something specific you want that is not shown there?

Gary Warner