[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation help

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Fri Sep 1 09:59:47 PDT 2017

 Joan,

     Thanks for finding these! I had them bookmarked about two years
 ago, but then this year when I wanted to look again, they had moved,
 and my links were dead.

     These are local registration books, listing who lives in each
 household, and are full of detail. They can give you the parents,
 birth-date and birth-place, occupation, religion, and notes saying
 where they moved to or died.

     I'm afraid my Russian is very slow, there's too much to try
 translating everything - but I hope that knowing what you are looking
 at is of some help,

            Paul Rakow