[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] name of the town (Richard Benert)

John Rauchert jfrauchert at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 10 16:26:53 PDT 2017

Muntowka would be consistent with the discussion found here.

http://forum.wolhynien.de/board_entry.php?id=20297&page=0&category=all&order
=last_answer&descasc=DESC#p20307

According to this Regine was August's first wife and he married Anna WEISS
and had further children in Muntowka (if it is the same family).