[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE

Caroline Brymora carolinebrymora at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 01:33:52 PDT 2017

You will need to go to this website

down the bottom, find "To unsubscribe from Ger-Poland-Volhynia, get a
password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your
subscription email address:"

enter your email address and click "unsubscribe or edit options"
The on the next page type your login and press "submit"
when logged in, you should be able to update your email address.