[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Very important info for all GER-POLAND-VOLHYNIA subscribers

Edie Adam edieadam at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 06:19:15 PDT 2017

SGGEE will be moving its website and related functions to a commercial
cloud hosting service in the coming weeks.

This change will not affect your use of the website. *BUT THIS LIST
SERV/MAILING LIST WILL BE DISCONTINUED AND REPLACED BY A GOOGLE GROUP*.
This change will allow anyone who currently is subscribed to continue to
share information about our family research.

Also note that the use of general email addresses such as “contact at sggee”
or “databases at sggee” will be changed to Google groups, which means you will
need to update your address book.

Please read our FAQ for details on all these changes:
https://www.sggee.org/SGGEE-FAQ.pdf

Thank you for your attention,

Edie Adam

on behalf of SGGEE